Getting a good nights sleep is not my strength. And, one aspect of that for me is being super picky re: my blanket, especially with the change of season, and hormone fluctuations. I like to sleep cool, so when I was offered the opportunity to try the LUXEAR cooling blanket, I jumped on it. As a multi-tasking mom, getting a restorative nights sleep is particularly vital. And, if night sweats are your thing, this might be a gamechanger.
- Lighter than a comforter, LUXEAR cooling blankets give you a cozy feel without trapping in heat.
- The blanket is soft, breathable, hypoallergenic, well-made, and the blue pattern pictured pattern is lovely and summery.
- It incorporates Jade Nano-particles that help maintain skin moisture and elasticity.
- The cooling blanket lowers your body temperature by 2-5? and moves heat and humidity away to help promote restful sleep. It is made of a Japanese Arc-chill cool technology fabric on the top side that quickly absorbs body heat.
- It comes in different colors and sizes, as per the chart below the photo, and is easy to clean, whether via hand or machine. The company provides instructions.
In the short time I have used this blanket, I have definitely experienced a welcome coolness. It feels soft and silky on the body, and if I want something more weighty, as it is thin, I put it under my cotton quilt, so the coolness is against my skin. If you want more warmth, simply flip the blanket over to experience the other surface made of natural bamboo fibers. And, its great for just lounging around, watching tv, etc., and getting cozy. Wish I had known about this when I was in the early throes of hormone changes, which often led me to toss n turn at night, as I experimented typically unsuccessfully with various sheets, comforters, quilts, etc.
To purchase, click HERE, and use the discount code S4VQDVXN .
Note: I was provided with sample product, but all opinions are my own.